As we wrap up the Business Brilliant series, we are answering a very important question: Can Business Brilliance be learned? If you are new to the show, you can get caught up from the beginning of the series here: Business Brilliant and Your Do Over
This episode will cover the 17 essentials of becoming a self-made entrepreneur. These essentials will help you to master the mundane and excel at the art of Business Brilliance. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 2 most transformational books of Matt’s career.
- Whether or not business brilliance can be learned.
- The 4 hours of broad areas of focus, L.E.A.P.
- Why you should discover and explore what you do the best.
- The power of your environment when it comes to business brilliance.
- Why you should take interest in your failures.
- The reason you don’t learn these lessons in school.
- The 2 most precious commodities in any line of work.
- What will put you in a poor position for business brilliance.
- What the “money ladder” looks like.
- The importance of pressing your advantage.
- What the most valuable asset of self-made millionaires is.
- What feeds procrastination.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at DoOverGuy@gmail.com.
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Save Nickels, or Make Dollars? | DO 136
- Innovate, or Imitate? That’s the Question for Your Do Over | BDO 137
- Do Over with Know-How or Know-Who? | DO 138
- Win/Win is Losing Proposition | DO 139
- Work On Your Weaknesses, or Delegate Them? | DO 140
- The Key Ingredient for Your Do Over | DO 141
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!