There is something extremely romantic about inventing something so unique and game-changing that you become a household name. As a culture, we are fascinated with the idea of innovation. But in fact, according to the accounts of some of the most successful people of our time, there is no need to re-invent the wheel.
In part 4 of this Business Brilliant series, Matt explains why imitation, rather than innovation, is most likely to lead you to success. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Plus how one listener got a raise at work based on the information in this series.
- One of the most powerful hacks to the Do Over method.
- How Bill Gate’s success is largely based on imitation.
- Why invention is not as romantic as it may seem at first.
- The source of the success of the most impactful businesses in the United States.
- How to follow the money and improve your chances of success; and
- How execution plays into the success equation.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at DoOverGuy@gmail.com.
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Save Nickels, or Make Dollars? | DO 136
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!