We’ve heard it time and again: Do what you love and the money will follow. But evidence suggests that the axiom isn’t quite right. Instead, you should do what you love and follow the money!
In part 2 of this Business Brilliant series, we are exploring the foundation of business brilliance. That foundation is found at the intersection of passion, demand, and ownership. Today you’ll learn more about the millionaire strategy for doing what your love and getting paid handsomely for it! Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How the middle class vs. millionaires view the importance of “doing what you love.”
- What the “do what you love deception” is; and
- How it can trick you in to financial ruin.
- Why ownership influences your ability to make money doing what you love.
- The story of how Cirque du Soleil started.
- What the people who make the most money have in common.
- What the foundation of business brilliance.
- What “autonomy orientation” is; and
- How it determines the type of work that you do.
- The 2 biggest lessons from today’s episode.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at DoOverGuy@gmail.com.
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- MJ DeMarco and The Millionaire Fastlane | DO 35
- Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow
- Cirque du Soleil
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!