While an avid reader, there is only a very short list of game-changing books that have shifted the way that Matt approaches money, life, and business. The most recent addition to this list is the book Business Brilliant by Lewis Schiff. The paradigm-shifting book explores the differences in behaviors and mindset between the middle class and self-made millionaires. It is broken down into the 7 behaviors that explain the success of people who have climbed out of the middle class and into millionaire status.
Over the next several weeks, Matt will be breaking down the concepts of Business Brilliant into digestible and actionable pieces. Today’s episode focuses on 2 main lessons: being open to new information and following success clues. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The books that have shifted Matt’s paradigms on money, life, and business.
- What the premise of Business Brilliant is; and
- The effect it has had on Matt so far.
- What to expect over the coming weeks.
- How Matt was able to rub elbows with 2 of his idols.
- The importance of mastering the mundane.
- Why people resist proven information about how to grow wealth.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at DoOverGuy@gmail.com.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- MJ DeMarco and The Millionaire Fastlane | DO 35
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- Adam Carolla and Doing Over | DO 132
- ROBERT KIYOSAKI DISCUSSES “SECOND CHANCE” WITH MATT THERIAULT | FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRIDAY
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!