So you’ve got your plan in place, you’ve got the support of your spouse, but now you’ve gotta find the time. Today Matt and special guest, Byron Davis, are back in studio breaking down productivity, perspective, and priorities. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to keep your “lack of time” issue in perspective.
- The difference between being busy and being effective.
- What the decisive living game is; and
- The only 4 options that you have to play.
- How to get your productivity to skyrocket.
- What one of the biggest time-suck is in today’s society.
- The best definition of a priority.
- The importance of learning to say “no” to yourself.
- The fastest way to build your follow-through-muscle.
- What the first sign of “going pro” with your life is.
[Tweet “In the #Decisive living game you’ve got 4 options: do it, #Delegate it, defer it, or delete it.”]
[Tweet “The #Bottom Line is this: If it’s important to you, you’ll get it done. #PrioritizeYourTime”]
[Tweet “You’ll always have time for the things that you have time for. #ProtectYourTime”]
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at DoOverGuy@gmail.com.
- Doing Over with Support from Your Spouse | DO 124
- Byron Davis and Finding Your Sweet Spot | DO 123
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!